What you learn is what you see: using eye movements to study infant cross-situational word learning
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 165–180, March 2011
How to Cite
Yu, C. and Smith, L. B. (2011), What you learn is what you see: using eye movements to study infant cross-situational word learning. Developmental Science, 14: 165–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2010.00958.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Received: 29 April 2008 Accepted: 17 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!