Implicit sequence learning in deaf children with cochlear implants
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 69–82, January 2011
How to Cite
Conway, C. M., Pisoni, D. B., Anaya, E. M., Karpicke, J. and Henning, S. C. (2011), Implicit sequence learning in deaf children with cochlear implants. Developmental Science, 14: 69–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2010.00960.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received: 5 June 2008 Accepted: 2 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!