These authors contributed equally to this work.
A developmental neuroimaging investigation of the change paradigm
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 148–161, January 2011
How to Cite
Thomas, L. A., Hall, J. M., Skup, M., Jenkins, S. E., Pine, D. S. and Leibenluft, E. (2011), A developmental neuroimaging investigation of the change paradigm. Developmental Science, 14: 148–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2010.00967.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 16 September 2008 Accepted: 14 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!