Twelve-month-olds privilege words over other linguistic sounds in an associative learning task
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 249–255, March 2011
How to Cite
MacKenzie, H., Graham, S. A. and Curtin, S. (2011), Twelve-month-olds privilege words over other linguistic sounds in an associative learning task. Developmental Science, 14: 249–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2010.00975.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Received: 18 August 2009 Accepted: 27 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!