Human newborns match tongue protrusion of disembodied human and robotic mouths
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 385–394, March 2011
How to Cite
Soussignan, R., Courtial, A., Canet, P., Danon-Apter, G. and Nadel, J. (2011), Human newborns match tongue protrusion of disembodied human and robotic mouths. Developmental Science, 14: 385–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2010.00984.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
- Received: 17 October 2009 Accepted: 15 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!