The acquisition of phonetic categories in bilingual infants: new data from an anticipatory eye movement paradigm
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 395–401, March 2011
How to Cite
Albareda-Castellot, B., Pons, F. and Sebastián-Gallés, N. (2011), The acquisition of phonetic categories in bilingual infants: new data from an anticipatory eye movement paradigm. Developmental Science, 14: 395–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2010.00989.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2010
- Received: 14 August 2009 Accepted: 24 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!