Exogenous attention influences visual short-term memory in infants
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 490–501, May 2011
How to Cite
Ross-Sheehy, S., Oakes, L. M. and Luck, S. J. (2011), Exogenous attention influences visual short-term memory in infants. Developmental Science, 14: 490–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2010.00992.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Received: 18 February 2010 Accepted: 31 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!