A computational account of children’s analogical reasoning: balancing inhibitory control in working memory and relational representation
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 516–529, May 2011
How to Cite
Morrison, R. G., Doumas, L. A.A. and Richland, L. E. (2011), A computational account of children’s analogical reasoning: balancing inhibitory control in working memory and relational representation. Developmental Science, 14: 516–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2010.00999.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Received: 21 January 2010 Accepted: 9 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!