Young children attribute normativity to novel actions without pedagogy or normative language
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 530–539, May 2011
How to Cite
Schmidt, M. F.H., Rakoczy, H. and Tomasello, M. (2011), Young children attribute normativity to novel actions without pedagogy or normative language. Developmental Science, 14: 530–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2010.01000.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Received: 3 November 2009 Accepted: 15 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!