What’s mine is mine: twelve-month-olds use possessive pronouns to identify referents
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 859–864, July 2011
How to Cite
Saylor, M. M., Ganea, P. A. and Vázquez, M. D. (2011), What’s mine is mine: twelve-month-olds use possessive pronouns to identify referents. Developmental Science, 14: 859–864. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2010.01034.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
- Received: 4 June 2010 Accepted: 20 October 2010
Vol. 16, Issue 2, 325, Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!