Controlling attention to gaze and arrows in childhood: an fMRI study of typical development and Autism Spectrum Disorders
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 911–924, July 2011
How to Cite
Vaidya, C. J., Foss-Feig, J., Shook, D., Kaplan, L., Kenworthy, L. and Gaillard, W. D. (2011), Controlling attention to gaze and arrows in childhood: an fMRI study of typical development and Autism Spectrum Disorders. Developmental Science, 14: 911–924. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2011.01041.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Received: 11 August 2009 Accepted: 24 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!