The effects of an afterschool physical activity program on working memory in preadolescent children
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1046–1058, September 2011
How to Cite
Kamijo, K., Pontifex, M. B., O’Leary, K. C., Scudder, M. R., Wu, C.-T., Castelli, D. M. and Hillman, C. H. (2011), The effects of an afterschool physical activity program on working memory in preadolescent children. Developmental Science, 14: 1046–1058. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2011.01054.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Received: 2 September 2010 Accepted: 24 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!