Susceptibility to the flash-beep illusion is increased in children compared to adults
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1089–1099, September 2011
How to Cite
Innes-Brown, H., Barutchu, A., Shivdasani, M. N., Crewther, D. P., Grayden, D. B. and Paolini, A. G. (2011), Susceptibility to the flash-beep illusion is increased in children compared to adults. Developmental Science, 14: 1089–1099. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2011.01059.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2011
- Received: 26 September 2010 Accepted: 3 February 2011
Vol. 15, Issue 1, 164, Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!