Age differences in visual working memory capacity: not based on encoding limitations
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1066–1074, September 2011
How to Cite
Cowan, N., AuBuchon, A. M., Gilchrist, A. L., Ricker, T. J. and Saults, J. S. (2011), Age differences in visual working memory capacity: not based on encoding limitations. Developmental Science, 14: 1066–1074. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2011.01060.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2011
- Received: 3 August 2010 Accepted: 31 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!