One-month-old human infants learn about the social world while they sleep
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1134–1141, September 2011
How to Cite
Reeb-Sutherland, B. C., Fifer, W. P., Byrd, D. L., Hammock, E. A.D., Levitt, P. and Fox, N. A. (2011), One-month-old human infants learn about the social world while they sleep. Developmental Science, 14: 1134–1141. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2011.01062.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2011
- Received: 28 October 2010 Accepted: 17 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!