Reaching experience increases face preference in 3-month-old infants
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1355–1364, November 2011
How to Cite
Libertus, K. and Needham, A. (2011), Reaching experience increases face preference in 3-month-old infants. Developmental Science, 14: 1355–1364. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2011.01084.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
- Received: 21 July 2010 Accepted: 3 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!