Consonants and vowels: different roles in early language acquisition
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1445–1458, November 2011
How to Cite
Hochmann, J.-R., Benavides-Varela, S., Nespor, M. and Mehler, J. (2011), Consonants and vowels: different roles in early language acquisition. Developmental Science, 14: 1445–1458. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2011.01089.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2011
- Received: 30 August 2010 Accepted: 27 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!