This work was conducted when E. Cannon, A. Woodward and C. Turek were in the Psychology Department at the University of Maryland.
Action production influences 12-month-old infants’ attention to others’ actions
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 35–42, January 2012
How to Cite
Cannon, E. N., Woodward, A. L., Gredebäck, G., von Hofsten, C. and Turek, C. (2012), Action production influences 12-month-old infants’ attention to others’ actions. Developmental Science, 15: 35–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2011.01095.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
- Received: 8 February 2011 Accepted: 18 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!