Gizelle Anzures is now in the Department of Human Development and Applied Psychology, OISE/University of Toronto, Canada.
Effects of normal and abnormal visual experience on the development of opposing aftereffects for upright and inverted faces
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 194–203, March 2012
How to Cite
Robbins, R. A., Maurer, D., Hatry, A., Anzures, G. and Mondloch, C. J. (2012), Effects of normal and abnormal visual experience on the development of opposing aftereffects for upright and inverted faces. Developmental Science, 15: 194–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2011.01116.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Received: 10 December 2010 Accepted: 1 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!