Building biases in infancy: the influence of race on face and voice emotion matching
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 359–372, May 2012
How to Cite
Vogel, M., Monesson, A. and Scott, L. S. (2012), Building biases in infancy: the influence of race on face and voice emotion matching. Developmental Science, 15: 359–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01138.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Received: 16 January 2011 Accepted: 25 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!