Active music classes in infancy enhance musical, communicative and social development
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 398–407, May 2012
How to Cite
Gerry, D., Unrau, A. and Trainor, L. J. (2012), Active music classes in infancy enhance musical, communicative and social development. Developmental Science, 15: 398–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01142.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
- Received: 20 January 2011 Accepted: 12 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!