This is a response to the commentaries on Hernik and Southgate (2012) by Biro (2012), Kuhlmeier and Robson (2012) and Luo and Choi (2012).
Theories, evidence and intuitions about infants’ attributions of goals: a reply to commentaries by Bíró and Kuhlmeier & Robson and Luo & Choi
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 729–730, September 2012
How to Cite
Hernik, M. and Southgate, V. (2012), Theories, evidence and intuitions about infants’ attributions of goals: a reply to commentaries by Bíró and Kuhlmeier & Robson and Luo & Choi. Developmental Science, 15: 729–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01164.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!