Language input and acquisition in a Mayan village: how important is directed speech?
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 659–673, September 2012
How to Cite
Shneidman, L. A. and Goldin-Meadow, S. (2012), Language input and acquisition in a Mayan village: how important is directed speech?. Developmental Science, 15: 659–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01168.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Received: 22 February 2011 Accepted: 14 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!