Phonological similarity and mutual exclusivity: on-line recognition of atypical pronunciations in 3–5-year-olds
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 697–713, September 2012
How to Cite
Creel, S. C. (2012), Phonological similarity and mutual exclusivity: on-line recognition of atypical pronunciations in 3–5-year-olds. Developmental Science, 15: 697–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01173.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
- Received: 21 December 2011 Accepted: 11 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!