Simulating the role of visual selective attention during the development of perceptual completion
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 739–752, November 2012
How to Cite
Schlesinger, M., Amso, D. and Johnson, S. P. (2012), Simulating the role of visual selective attention during the development of perceptual completion. Developmental Science, 15: 739–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01177.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Received: 16 September 2010 Accepted: 30 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!