Doing gesture promotes learning a mental transformation task better than seeing gesture
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 876–884, November 2012
How to Cite
Goldin-Meadow, S., Levine, S. C., Zinchenko, E., Yip, T. K., Hemani, N. and Factor, L. (2012), Doing gesture promotes learning a mental transformation task better than seeing gesture. Developmental Science, 15: 876–884. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01185.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Received: 31 October 2011 Accepted: 20 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!