Learning without representational change: development of numerical estimation in individuals with Williams syndrome
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 863–875, November 2012
How to Cite
Opfer, J. E. and Martens, M. A. (2012), Learning without representational change: development of numerical estimation in individuals with Williams syndrome. Developmental Science, 15: 863–875. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01187.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!