Do subitizing deficits in developmental dyscalculia involve pattern recognition weakness?
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 35–46, January 2013
How to Cite
Ashkenazi, S., Mark-Zigdon, N. and Henik, A. (2013), Do subitizing deficits in developmental dyscalculia involve pattern recognition weakness?. Developmental Science, 16: 35–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01190.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!