Minimal-group membership influences children's responses to novel experience with group members
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 47–55, January 2013
How to Cite
Schug, M. G., Shusterman, A., Barth, H. and Patalano, A. L. (2013), Minimal-group membership influences children's responses to novel experience with group members. Developmental Science, 16: 47–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01193.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!