Murder by Index Card: William Colby and the American Tradition of Atrocity Denial
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2004
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 805–808, November 2004
How to Cite
JEFFREYS-JONES, R. (2004), Murder by Index Card: William Colby and the American Tradition of Atrocity Denial. Diplomatic History, 28: 805–808. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7709.2004.00454.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!