The Secrets behind Japan's Ability to Cope with U.S. Economic Sanctions, 1940–1941
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations (SHAFR)
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 177–182, January 2010
How to Cite
Iguchi, H. (2010), The Secrets behind Japan's Ability to Cope with U.S. Economic Sanctions, 1940–1941. Diplomatic History, 34: 177–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7709.2009.00837.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!