Portions of this article appeared previously in Julian E. Zelizer, “How Congress Got Us Out of Vietnam,”The American Prospect 18 (March 2007): 30–34.
Congress and the Politics of Troop Withdrawal
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations (SHAFR)
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 529–541, June 2010
How to Cite
Zelizer, . J. E. (2010), Congress and the Politics of Troop Withdrawal. Diplomatic History, 34: 529–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7709.2010.00867.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!