Special thanks go to Bianca Nicoletti and Thomas Combs for assistance with research and sources.
Peace v. Justice: The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Modern Origins of the Debate*
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations (SHAFR)
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 749–768, November 2011
How to Cite
MCGUINNESS, M. E. (2011), Peace v. Justice: The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Modern Origins of the Debate. Diplomatic History, 35: 749–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7709.2011.00982.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!