I would like to express my thanks to the journal's two anonymous referees for their detailed comments on previous drafts, and also to Cheryl Neubert, assistant to the archivist at Grinnell College, for providing me with a rare image of Herron and granting me copyright permission to reprint it here. Any remaining mistakes, omissions, or misinterpretations are entirely my own.
George D. Herron and the Eschatological Foundations of Woodrow Wilson's Foreign Policy, 1917–1919*
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations (SHAFR)
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 837–857, November 2011
How to Cite
BABÍK, . (2011), George D. Herron and the Eschatological Foundations of Woodrow Wilson's Foreign Policy, 1917–1919. Diplomatic History, 35: 837–857. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7709.2011.00987.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!