The Personal and the Political: Gender and Sexuality in Diplomatic History
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations (SHAFR)
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 763–767, September 2012
How to Cite
DEAN, . (2012), The Personal and the Political: Gender and Sexuality in Diplomatic History. Diplomatic History, 36: 763–767. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7709.2012.01054.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!