This article is dedicated with respect to the memory of Jack O'Connell.
For King and Country: Jack O'Connell, the CIA, and the Arab-Israeli Conflict, 1963–71†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations (SHAFR)
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 881–910, November 2012
How to Cite
Ashton, N. J. (2012), For King and Country: Jack O'Connell, the CIA, and the Arab-Israeli Conflict, 1963–71. Diplomatic History, 36: 881–910. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7709.2012.01068.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!