Substance use and functional impairment among adolescents directly exposed to the 2001 World Trade Center attacks
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © Overseas Development Institute, 2009
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 337–352, July 2009
How to Cite
Chemtob, C. M., Nomura, Y., Josephson, L., Adams, R. E. and Sederer, L. (2009), Substance use and functional impairment among adolescents directly exposed to the 2001 World Trade Center attacks. Disasters, 33: 337–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7717.2008.01077.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!