The analysis and opinions expressed in this paper are those of the authors only and do not necessarily represent the views of their respective institutions or organisations.
Emerging patterns in the reconstruction of conflict-affected countries
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2009
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © Overseas Development Institute, 2010
Special Issue: The politicisation of reconstructing conflict-affected countries
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, pages S1–S14, January 2010
How to Cite
Jacoby, T. and James, E. (2010), Emerging patterns in the reconstruction of conflict-affected countries. Disasters, 34: S1–S14. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7717.2009.01096.x
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!