Insurgency, militias and DDR as part of security sector reconstruction in Iraq: how not to do it
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2009
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © Overseas Development Institute, 2010
Special Issue: The politicisation of reconstructing conflict-affected countries
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, pages S40–S59, January 2010
How to Cite
Özerdem, A. (2010), Insurgency, militias and DDR as part of security sector reconstruction in Iraq: how not to do it. Disasters, 34: S40–S59. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7717.2009.01098.x
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!