Urban earthquake hazard: perceived seismic risk and preparedness in Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © Overseas Development Institute, 2010
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 337–359, April 2010
How to Cite
Paul, B. K. and Bhuiyan, R. H. (2010), Urban earthquake hazard: perceived seismic risk and preparedness in Dhaka City, Bangladesh. Disasters, 34: 337–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7717.2009.01132.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!