A different version of this paper has already heen published in German (Bakonyi, 2009).
Between protest, revenge and material interests: a phenomenological analysis of looting in the Somali war
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © Overseas Development Institute, 2010
Special Issue: The social dynamics of humanitarian action
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s2, pages S238–S255, April 2010
How to Cite
Bakonyi, J. (2010), Between protest, revenge and material interests: a phenomenological analysis of looting in the Somali war. Disasters, 34: S238–S255. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7717.2010.01156.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!