Extreme weather events and related disasters in the Philippines, 2004–08: a sign of what climate change will mean?
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2011 The Author(s). Disasters © Overseas Development Institute, 2011
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 362–382, April 2011
How to Cite
Yumul, G. P., Cruz, N. A., Servando, N. T. and Dimalanta, C. B. (2011), Extreme weather events and related disasters in the Philippines, 2004–08: a sign of what climate change will mean?. Disasters, 35: 362–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7717.2010.01216.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!