Social impact of the 2004 Manawatu floods and the ‘hollowing out’ of rural New Zealand
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Disasters © Overseas Development Institute, 2011
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 540–553, July 2011
How to Cite
Smith, W., Davies-Colley, C., Mackay, A. and Bankoff, G. (2011), Social impact of the 2004 Manawatu floods and the ‘hollowing out’ of rural New Zealand. Disasters, 35: 540–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7717.2011.01228.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!