Microfinance institutions and a coastal community's disaster risk reduction, response, and recovery process: a case study of Hatiya, Bangladesh
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2013 The Author(s). Journal compilation © Overseas Development Institute, 2013
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 165–184, January 2013
How to Cite
Parvin, G. A. and Shaw, R. (2013), Microfinance institutions and a coastal community's disaster risk reduction, response, and recovery process: a case study of Hatiya, Bangladesh. Disasters, 37: 165–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7717.2012.01292.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!