The growing role of web-based geospatial technology in disaster response and support
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2013 The Author(s). Journal compilation © Overseas Development Institute, 2013
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 201–221, April 2013
How to Cite
Kawasaki, A., Berman, M. L. and Guan, W. (2013), The growing role of web-based geospatial technology in disaster response and support. Disasters, 37: 201–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7717.2012.01302.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!