A systematic review of the clinical effectiveness of orlistat used for the management of obesity
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 51–68, February 2004
How to Cite
O'Meara, S., Riemsma, R., Shirran, L., Mather, L. and Ter Riet, G. (2004), A systematic review of the clinical effectiveness of orlistat used for the management of obesity. Obesity Reviews, 5: 51–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2004.00125.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Received 21 July 2003; revised 30 September 2003; accepted 2 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!