A review of psychosocial pre-treatment predictors of weight control
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2005
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 43–65, February 2005
How to Cite
Teixeira, P. J., Going, S. B., Sardinha, L. B. and Lohman, T. G. (2005), A review of psychosocial pre-treatment predictors of weight control. Obesity Reviews, 6: 43–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2005.00166.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2005
- Received 7 May 2004; revised 13 September 2004; accepted 15 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.