The prevalence and determinants of obesity in adults with intellectual disabilities
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 223–230, May 2007
How to Cite
Melville, C. A., Hamilton, S., Hankey, C. R., Miller, S. and Boyle, S. (2007), The prevalence and determinants of obesity in adults with intellectual disabilities. Obesity Reviews, 8: 223–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2006.00296.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Received 16 May 2006; revised 11 July 2006; accepted 17 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.