This review represents the personal views of the authors and not necessarily those of the Department of Health.
Economic costs of obesity and the case for government intervention
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
Volume 8, Issue Supplement s1, pages 161–164, March 2007
How to Cite
McCormick, B., Stone, I. and Corporate Analytical Team (2007), Economic costs of obesity and the case for government intervention. Obesity Reviews, 8: 161–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2007.00337.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
- Accepted 12 September 2006
- 1National Audit Office. Tackling Obesity in England. The Stationery Office: London, 2001.
- 2House of Commons Health Select Committee. Obesity: Third Report of Session 2003/04. The Stationery Office: London, 2004.
- 3The impact of obesity on employment. http://ww3.imperial.ac.uk/portal/pls/portallive/docs/1/39668.pdf.