Oscillations in total body fat content through life: an evolutionary perspective
Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 525–530, November 2007
How to Cite
Zafon, C. (2007), Oscillations in total body fat content through life: an evolutionary perspective. Obesity Reviews, 8: 525–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2007.00377.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
- Received 19 November 2006; revised 5 February 2007; accepted 9 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.